Admission is open to children of all communities depending on the vacancies in the class without distinctions of caste, creed, color or religion, depending on the in the class. The principal reserves the right to admit the child into the class deemed suitable for him. Admissions are on the basis of an assessment & merit.
Our session will start on 7th April 2018.
- Submission of registration form with a passport size photograph of student is first step of admission. Registration does not confirm admission.
Documents required at time of admission
- Copy of birth certificate from Municipality.
- Original Transfer certificate from the school last attended.
- Medical fitness certificate from Govt. Hospital.
- Attested copy of marksheet of previous school.
- Passport size photograph of student.
- passport size photograph of each parent and local guardian.